2022 is going to be another breakout year for Cardano with a number of projects announcing major updates this month. This is exciting as it sets the groundwork for the future of the Cardano ecosystem.
Here are just some of the latest Cardano project announcements as of yesterday:
1. Sundaeswap ISO to launch on 20th of January
2. Quickmint Testnet launch on 19 January
3. Astarter open beta signup on 17 to 21 January
4. Ccvault wallet v 1.3.9 now available on th Android mobile store
5. ByronDex developed a Beta testing version of Byron Wallet
6. VyFinance launched token staking on their platform
7. Gada partnered with Gerowallet- a Cardano all-in-one defi wallet
8. COTI Announced partnership with DOEX platform
9. Minswap DEX to launch Testnet on 25 January
As mentioned earlier, these are just some of the updates from the hundreds of apps being developed on Cardano today. Cardano price has again been increasing lately due to investor interest on these projects. These are exciting times indeed. Please visit the websites of these projects for more details.
Credits to Ben O’ Hanlon and the IOG team for compiling the above updates. If you want to know what is next in Cardano, please follow #BuildingOnCardano on Twitter (https://twitter.com/i/lists/1470376450654150666).
WISH Pool is the creator of Cardano SPOT Check, an online resource for Cardano Stake Pool Operators for maintaining their nodes. We are actively helping several Cardano communities and were a recipient of the IOG delegation in 2021 and are currently a recipient of the Cardano Foundation delegation in 2022. If you like this article, we greatly appreciate if you will delegate your ADA to WISH Pool. You will be earning interest rewards while indirectly helping the lives of disadvantaged children. This is because WISH Pool pledges to give at least 10% of its own profit to educational charities so that successful students can help get their families out of poverty. Let’s help grow the community together!